Lamination is the process in which two or more flexible packaging webs are joined together using a bonding agent. These webs are comprised of films, papers or aluminium foils.
Laminated Film is made of multiple raw material layers with barrier properties that are chosen depending on the customer’s needs.
Our product offering:
Laminated film is used in a wide range of flexible packaging applications such as food (snacks, sugar, seasoning, Atta, noodles, dairy products, coffee, confectionery, beverages, and liquid packaging) pharmaceuticals, personal care products, cosmetics, and many more.
• Polyester based barrier laminates ( PET/ M.PET/PVDC coated PET)
• Poly ethylene based barrier laminates
• Aluminium based barrier laminates
• Double barrier laminates ( Aluminium & BOPA)
• Poly polypropylene based barrier laminates ( BOPP & CPP )
Our top clients in laminates:
• ITC ( ATTA, NOODLES, CONFECTIONERY)
• HERSHEY’S (CONFECTIONERY, BISCUITS)
• GSK (BISCUITS)
• SEALED AIR (DAIRY PRODUCTS)
• SAKTHI MASALA/ GRB (SPICES)
• CAVINCARE (SHAMPOO)
• A2B (SNACKS)
• LOTTE INDIA (CONFECTIONERY)
• NAGA LTD (ATTA,MAIDA,SOOJI)
• ELITE FOODS (ATTA, MAIDA)
• PARRY WARE /DHANALAKSHMI (VEE VEE) (SUGAR)
• CUMI / TVSM/ASHOK LEYLAND/GRINDWELL/BOSCH (AUTO MOBILES)